The Group Booklet
This is the primary guidebook for starting and maintaining an NA group. That includes a sample meeting format and answers key questions like:
- What is an NA group?
- Who can be a member?
- Where can we hold NA meetings?
- What kind of meeting format can we use?
- What kinds of literature should we use?
- What officers does a group need?
- What responsibilities does an NA group have?
- How can our group support other NA services?
- How can our group better serve our community?
- How can our group solve its problems?